The Charter Place is unique venue to celebrate life.
Our facility, The Charter Place, may be available most times and days.
The Tacoma Preforming Arts Center (T-PAC) was once a synagogue and then a church. The space is lovely, and although no longer used as an official place of worship, it has a beautiful spirit. Its history has already proven as a place that spans diverse religions, and makes a perfect space for secular or non-secular celebrations.
We also have meals available in our banquet facility, the Grand Room.
Our unique venue and menu has some flexibility to help with variables like:
- the desire for a venue that may or not be secular
- loved ones that want to personalize memorials with music and/or video
- an unknown numbers of guests
- flexibility of time, during or after the workday, evenings or weekend mornings
- the desire to have enough time to discuss their loved ones
- a desire to have a meal immediately follow the celebration of life service at the same location