The Charter Place is an exceptional venue to celebrate and may be available most times and days. The Tacoma Preforming Arts Center T-PAC and The Grand Room may be reserved together or separately. Flexibility can accommodate graduations, but also for birthdays, showers, rehearsal dinners, weddings, or business gatherings.
In its past life T-PAC was once a synagogue and then a church. The space is lovely. Although it is no longer used as an official place of worship, it has a beautiful spirit. Its history has proven welcoming to all and provides a spacious venue for secular or non-secular celebrations.
Our unique offerings have flexibility for:
- personalized events with music and video presentation capability;
- recording and streaming options for events allowing loved ones to share in real time and for years to come;
- incoming live video ability for large screen from loved ones across the globe to share sentiments with all including the incoming life events;
- variable times;
- a location close to Delaware Park for scenic, local, natural photography;
- a reception and/or intermission immediately following at the same location;
- lager events include exclusive use of The Charter Place in entirety.
- immaculate shower and dressing rooms for ceremony preparations.